Valuation Solutions to Determine Ecosystems and Environmental Impacts and Natural Resource Damages
Users of Ecosystems Valuations include but are not limited to;
- Compliance Auditors
- Corporate Management and Planning
- Foreign Aid Agencies
- Investors and Lenders
- Local Governments
- Not-For-Profit Entities
- Policy Advocates
Valuation and Assets Services provides valuation assessments of the environmental impacts attached to investments affecting natural resources.
Our sustainability consultants have an understanding of the role and value of natural resources and the ecosystem services they provide; Answering questions such as –
What ecosystem services are the client dependent on and to what extent?
What ecosystem services are affected by the client’s activities and to what extent?
How much natural resource damages have been caused?
We provide our services at national and international locations. Our team of multi-discipline appraisers/valuers and sustainability consultants provide valuations for (including, but not limited to);
- Quantifying environmental benefits or encumbrances
- Quantifying human-use losses due to contamination and other damage to natural resources
- Quantifying claims of non-market value of damaged natural resources
- Quantifying potential financial liabilities resulting from impacts on natural resources
- Quantifying recreational values
Our valuation reports withstand the scrutiny of the courts, lenders, regulatory agencies and are also suited for internal management decision making. The focus of our services is to provide valuations in monetary terms though we are able to work with our clients to provide value conclusions expressed in terms other than monetary terms. The options are as follows:
- Monetary Valuations: Values expressed in monetary terms.
- Quantitative Valuations: Values expressed in terms of some physical unit. Examples – the amount of raw materials produced during a certain time period; the amount of resources lost in certain area during a determined time; the number of visits to a recreational area.
- Semi-quantitative Valuation: Values expressed on a point scale.
- Qualitative Valuation: Descriptive expression of values (Non-Monetary; Non-Quantitative).
Reasons to request for our Ecosystems Valuations include but are not limited to:
- Advocacy for Policies and Laws
- Cost Allocation and Cost Recovery Analyses
- Determine Actual / Potential Benefits from Recreational, Environmental, Resources
- Decommissioning and Abandonment Analyses
- Environmental / Ecosystem Studies
- Environmental Torts (Quantifying Actual and Potential Liabilities)
- Foreign Aid Compliance
- Investments and Financing
- Litigation Support
- Loss or Damage Analyses
- Pre-Loss Valuations Documentation – Earthquake Damage, Fire Damage, Flood Damage, etc.
- Regulatory Compliance
Ecosystems Valuations help companies in the planning and adherence to Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) goals and prioritizing the triple bottom line of people, planet (stewardship) and profits. Consider the following risks to the triple bottom line and engage our valuation services………….
Engaging our services for Ecosystems Valuations and Natural Resource Damage Valuations
Each Valuation Assignment is unique because of the issue in question, scope of work, location, etc., of the subject ecosystem service. For these reasons we are unable to publish a pricing schedule.
For a FREE CONFIDENTIAL FEE QUOTE with no obligations
- Call to speak to us or email us
- Contact Us via our online form
You will learn how much our Valuation may cost.
We are a Maryland registered firm of appraisers and valuers with offices in Frederick, Maryland. Our dedicated and experienced associates are at several national and international locations.