Valuation and Assets Services LLC is a multi-discipline assets services firm. Founded in 2004 our valuation firm began as a plant, machinery and equipment appraisal/valuation firm known for its diligence and thorough work products. Our company has grown into one of multi-discipline appraisal/valuation and brokerage services:
- Plant, Machinery and Equipment Appraisals/Valuations
- Public & Non-Public Utilities Valuations and Infrastructure Valuations
- Ecosystems Valuations
- Inventory Appraisals
- Business Valuations
- Commercial Real Estate Appraisals
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Transaction Risk Advisory Service
- Machinery and Equipment Brokerage
Why Use Valuation and Assets Services?
Our associates are experts in their respective disciplines; some with as much as 30 years of experience. All associates have been certified by their respective professional bodies.
- AIA, Member of American Institute of Architects
- ASA, Accredited Senior Appraiser – American Society of Appraisers
- BCA, Business Certified Appraiser – International Society of Business Analysts
- CBA, Certified Business Appraiser – Institute of Business Appraisers
- CSBA, Certified Senior Business Analyst-International Society of Business Analysts
- CMEA, Certified Machinery and Equipment Appraiser – NEBB Institute
- CPA, Certified Public Accountant – Commonwealth of Virginia
- MAI, Member of the Appraisal Institute – Appraisal Institute
- CG, Certified General Appraiser – (multiple states)
Our valuation/appraisal reports are USPAP compliant. Our consulting conforms to the best of industry standards and practices.
As a company our success has been guided by these reasons which should also make us the FIRST source for all your valuation and consulting needs.
- We put you the client FIRST
- We are committed to protecting our clients from economic and professional RISKS
- We utilize all our expertise to provide solutions for our clients’ request. Our clientele are in every part of the country and the world.
- Our associates adhere to the highest ethics required by our respective professional bodies
- Our associates know the importance of client service and quality work. We nurture our relationships for continuing and long term service to all clients and referral networks.
The key to our delivery of work-products of value is the merging of our in-depth knowledge and experience. We provide professional quality and support in all the disciplines. Our key clients are Lenders, Business Owners, Corporate Management, Certified Public Accountants and Attorneys.
Valuation and Assets Services is a Maryland registered firm providing assets services with offices in Frederick, Maryland. Our dedicated and experienced associates are at several national and international locations.
About our Associates
The associates of Valuation and Assets Services include architects, engineers, assets appraisers, sustainability consultants and CPAs. Most of them have practiced appraisals, cost segregation, environmental impact and benefits assessments and transaction and risk advisory with major accounting firms or were trained by other reputable companies in industry. Years of solid experience are major criteria for our associates. Our quality controls have ensured that our certified reports are comprehensive, accurate, irrefutable, defensible, and hold up to scrutiny with lenders, insurers, tax authorities, courts, other government agencies and third parties. We encourage continuing education among our associates allowing our work products to conform to the requirements of the day.